POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Linenumbers in Warnings - bug or feature? : Re: Linenumbers in Warnings - bug or feature? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Linenumbers in Warnings - bug or feature?
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 8 Sep 2001 16:36:16
Message: <3b9a8140@news.povray.org>
Oh, sorry! I thought, that it reported the line number in which the object
was first declared. But as I see now there was no line number in 3.1 at all.
I stumbled over this, because an old scene of mine reported several missing
pigments in line with only on "object"-statement. Those line numbers don't
help that much, but they are of course better then the behaviour in 3.1.

So it's a feature, no bug :-)

Marc-Hendrik

Ian Burgmyer schrieb in Nachricht <3b9a7e98@news.povray.org>...